Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Cross Canada Hop - July 2019 - Into The Wild

Hello crafty friends!

How are we almost halfway through July??? Crazy! I hope you are getting to enjoy some family time during these summer months - I love every minute of it!

Welcome to our “Into the Wild” Blog Hop!  We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you



If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and join Michelle at Creations With Michelle. You should have arrived here from Brandy’s post.



This month we are showcasing the super sweet "Into the Wild" paper pack I created two cards for you - and I re-used a stamp set from the "Sweet Girl" Cardmaking Kit too!

PROJECT 1 - Handmade Card


PROJECT 2 - Handmade Card


As you can see, this paper pack is so sweet! I love the beautiful subtle colors! I used the cut apart pages to create my accents.

The next stop on the hop is the ever talented Terry Ann and you can find her blog HERE.  If you get lost along the way, you can always start back at Michelle's Blog.

Thanks for stopping by! If you love any of the products I've used and would like to get them yourself, you, please contact your local CTMH Consultant OR (if you don't have a consultant) you an shop my website HERE.

See you again next month on the 10th!

Jessica


Supplies:
Paper: Into the Wild Paper Pack X7247B & Coordinating Paper Pack X7247D
Ink: Linen, Fern, Sapphire
Embellishments:N/A
Stamps: Sweet Girl - Cardmaking C1790




6 comments: