Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Creative Knockouts #307 - Tag Time

Hello crafty friends!

It's time for a new challenge over at Creative Knockouts Challenge!  Our theme this week is "Tag Time" and our sponsor this week is Kelly herself with Close to My Heart!  You could win a $25. Prize Pack".  I chose to work with this month's Close to My Heart Stamp of the Month - "Bear Hugs"!  I also used the "Into the Wild" Paper Pack :) If you don't already have your own Close to My Heart Consultant, you can pick up any of the products I use today HERE.

Stamps  product image


Here is what I created:







I was having so much fun with these, I created three more cards!





P.S. - this one gives you a sneak peek of the August Stamp of the Month!! :)

I hope to see you at the challenge! :)

Until next time,

Jess

Supplies (ALL Close to My Heart):
Paper: Into the Wild Paper Pack X7247B & Coordinating Paper Pack X7247D
Ink: Charcoal, Fern, Sapphire
Embellishments: Gold Glitter Gems Z3312m Gold Embellishing Thread Z4054
Stamps: Bear Hugs S1907 (STOM July), From Me to You S1908 (SOTM August)

2 comments: