Saturday, July 20, 2019

Seaside Blog Hop


Hello friends!

Welcome to a special edition Seaside Blog Hop!  


This month (and next while supplies last!) we have an AWESOME Bring Back My Pack event for a fan fave - Seaside!!!


Thanks for stopping by today!  You should have arrived here from Gina Brandstetter's BLOG. If you get lost at all you can start at the beginning over at Melinda's Blog.

I used this throw back pack to create this fun "quilt block" card:




I happened to have an almost full pack of this paper from the last time it was out (that's how much I LOVED it - I hoarded it!). I used Lagoon Cardstock for my base and Toffee Ink for the sentiment. The stamp set I used is the August Stamp of the Month!!!  If you want to recreate the quilted background, I use 1 1/4" squares and just laid out my pattern, then trimmed down. 

The next stop on the hop is the amazing Krista Hershberger and you can find her blog HERE.

I hope you are inspired to pick up this awesome paper pack (while supplies last!) your fave CTMH Consultant!  If you don't have a consultant yet, feel free to browse my website here.

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you again soon!

xoxo
Jess

Supplies:
Paper: Seaside Paper Packet CC7192
Cardstock: Seaside Coordinating Cardstock CC7193
Stamp Set:  From Me to You S1908
Ink:Toffee Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad Z2828
Coloring Medium: n/a
Embellishments: Gold Glitter Gems Z3312, Gold Embellishing Thread Z4054

8 comments:

  1. Lovely patchwork on your card. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! A great way to show all of those beautiful patterns in Seaside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this "square" approach; perfect for scraps! WOW! I'm going to have to give it a try! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the patched work card! What a great idea for scraps, I love it!

    ReplyDelete