Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #325

Hello crafty friends!

It's time for another inspiring sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Here it is:





The sketch was created by Michelle Stewart and digitized by Brandi Robinson


Here is what I created:



I needed to restock my Sympathy Cards (I really have to be in the right mood to create them!), so I felt this sketch was a great jumping off point!  I used on of my favorite stamp sets -

I did use the True Love Paper pack one more time on this one - it really is versatile and not just for weddings. You can grab any current supplies over on my website HERE.

My featured colors for this card were New England Ivy, Pansy and Fern.


I hope you will come and play along with us!

See you next time!

Jess

1 comment: