Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #323

Hello crafty friends!

It's time for another inspiring sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Here it is:





The sketch was created by Michelle Stewart and digitized by Brandi Robinson


Here is what I created:



I used a couple of different stamp sets to create this card!
I pulled out a hostess only stamp set from SE1 to create this card - the Bible Verses set. I hadn't used it yet and I was really drawn to it.

Once again, I featured the "True Love" Paper from the current SE2 book! :)  I did use part of the cutapart pages - can you find it? As always, you can grab any current supplies over on my website HERE.

My featured colors for cardstock & ink were Sapphire, Mint and Sugarplum.


I hope you will come and play along with us!

See you next time!

Jess

2 comments: