Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #321

Hello crafty friends!

It's time for another inspiring sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  Sketches are a great way to get going when your creative mojo may be missing - like mine has for the last month! Sheesh!  Glad to finally be back in the groove again!

Here it is:




The sketch was created by Michelle Stewart and digitized by Brandi Robinson


Here is what I created:



I used a couple of different stamp sets to create this card!
I used the "So Much Happy- Cardmaking" from the previous idea book along with "Grateful For You" Cardmaking Kit stamp set!  Isn't it cute?

The featured paper is "True Love" from the current SE2 book! :)  As always, you can grab any current supplies over on my website HERE.


I hope you will come and play along with us!

See you next time!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment