Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #313

Hello crafty friends!

It's time for another inspiring sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  Sketches are a great way to get going when your creative mojo may be missing.

Here it is:


The sketch was created by Michelle Stewart and digitized by Brandi Robinson


Here is what I created:



Once again, I used the April Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart along with the "Feels Like Home" Paperpack. I just LOVE this combo!  I did a little two toned stamping by inking up my image in Sugarplum, then rolling the edges into the Mink ink.  I love the effect it added!!!

You won't be able to get this stamp set after the end of the month, so be sure to grab it soon!

You can find all the supplies on my website.


I hope you will come and play along with us!

See you next time!

Jess

Supplies (All from Close to My Heart):
Paper: Feels Like Home & Coordinating Cardstock Pack
Inks: Sugarplum, Mink
Stamp: April Stamp of the Month - Love So Sweet
Embellishments: Loose Sequins - Silver
Other: 3D Foam Tape


1 comment: