Wednesday, May 1, 2019

May SOTM Blog Hop - To My Bestie

Hello friends!


Welcome to the May Stamp of the Month (SOTM) Blog Hop!  



This month we are featuring the beautiful stamp set called "To My Bestie" - it is a MUST HAVE for sure!!!

Thanks for stopping by for my first EVER post on this hop!  You should have arrived here from Stefani's Blog. I'm the last stop along the way - so if you get lost at all you can start at the beginning over at Melinda's Blog.

I used this stamp set to create this gorgeous card:


I stamped the image and used our amazing Watercolor Pencils to color it in. A little accent of Shimmer Pen and Gold Shimmer Trim was all I felt this card needed!



Since I'm the last stop, I'll send you back to the beginning HERE.

I hope you are inspired to pick up this fabulous stamp set from your fave CTMH Consultant!  If you don't have a consultant yet, feel free to browse my website here.

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you again soon!

xoxo
Jess

Supplies:
Paper: Sweet Girl X7246B
Cardstock: Sugarplum X5989, White Daisy X6027
Stamp Set: To My Bestie May Stamp of the Month S1905
Ink: Intense Black Z4189, Sugarplum Z6500, Mink Z2825
Coloring Medium: Watercolor Pencils Z4242, Waterbrush Small Round Z3224
Embellishments: Gold Shimmer Trim Z1985, Shimmer Brush Clear Z3293

7 comments:

  1. Sweet card! I love the colors and background paper you selected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the touch of gold, and the wood background for the base. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you used the wood grain with the stencil as your background, looks great!

    ReplyDelete