Tuesday, October 1, 2019

October SOTM Blog Hop - Autumn Air


Hello friends!

Welcome to the October Stamp of the Month (SOTM) Blog Hop!  

  


This month we are featuring a very lovely set called "Autumn Air".  More GORGEOUS fonts for you to love!

Thanks for stopping by today!
You should have arrived here from Krista Hershberger's BLOG. If you get lost at all you can start at the beginning over at Melinda's Blog.

I used this stamp set to create these gorgeous cards:





To make the splatters, I used a waterbrush and dipped it into some of my Paprika Ink, then splattered it over my images! I love fussy cutting, so you will notice the leaves and the words have been trimmed with Micro-Tip Scissors. I used the rock & roll technique to ink up my leaves with Toffee & Paprika.

I paired this wonderful set with a BRAND NEW Paper Pack - Hawthorn!!  I loved these papers from the moment I saw them!

  The next stop on the hop is Ronda La Duke's BLOG - I know she will have something delightful for you!

I hope you are inspired to pick up this fabulous stamp set from your fave CTMH Consultant!  If you don't have a consultant yet, feel free to browse my website here.

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you again soon!

xoxo
Jess

Supplies:
Paper: Hawthorn Paper Packet X7249B
Cardstock: Hawthorn Coordinating Paper Packet X7249D
Stamp Set:  Autumn Air S1910
Ink: Sapphire, Paprika, Toffee
Adhesive: Adhesive Runner Z3372, Tombow
Coloring Medium: Small Round Waterbrush Z3224
Embellishments: n/a
Other: Shaker Window & Confetti Thin Cuts Z4309, Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors Z1836


15 comments:

  1. So pretty!! What a great way to use the confetti stars...love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was originally going to make a shaker card, but couldn't find my acetate elements - so it became this! LOL :)

      Delete
  2. Your I Love Fall card is stunning....your use of the 'shaker'elements work perfect here...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are adorable. I love how you used the shaker thin cuts. Thank you for joining us in this month's SOTM blog hop. ☕💙MissC

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely cards! I struggled with using this set on a card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I too am excited to stamp lift the "Shaker element" technique!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yours cards are wonderful! I just finished making a bunch of cards using the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the corrugated paper and the use of the shaker thin cuts die for part of your actual circle! Very unique idea. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are gorgeous, I love how you incorporated the shaker background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neat cards, great use of the leaves!

    ReplyDelete