Thursday, October 10, 2019

Cross Canada Hop - Hawthorn - October 2019

Hello crafty friends!



Welcome to our Hawthorn" Blog Hop!  We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you!

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and join Sheena's Blog. You should have arrived here from Brandy’s post.

I had to make a quick project this time - and I really mean quick and easy!  I needed some tablescape ideas and I decided on place cards and napkin rings!  Super quick and easy!

  

















The next stop on the hop is the ever talented Linda's Blog.  If you get lost along the way, you can always start back at Sheena's Blog.

Thanks for stopping by! If you love any of the products I've used and would like to get them yourself, you, please contact your local CTMH Consultant OR (if you don't have a consultant) you an shop my website HERE.

See you again next month on the 10th!

Jessica


Supplies:
Paper: Hawthorn Paper Packet X7249B
CardstockHawthorn Coordinating Cardstock X7249D
Stamp Set:  Hawthorn—Scrapbooking Stamp + Thin Cuts Z3527
InkPaprika Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad Z6515, Nectarine Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad Z6510, Saffron Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad Z2851
Embellishments: Jute Twine (from stash)
Adhesivesglue dots, Foam Squares
Other: Mini Stapler

2 comments:

  1. Gosh darn it... these are so pretty that I’m throwing my stamp budget out the window! I need this beautiful leaf stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha - awesome! I'm glad I inspired you!!!! This set was first on my list for this reason - I wanted to make placecards!

      Delete