Sunday, March 10, 2019

March 2019 CTMH Cross Canada Blog Hop

Hello crafty friends! 

Welcome to my BRAND NEW blog - which will be all Close to My Heart!  That's right - I rejoined as a Consultant and I'm just so darn excited to be back on the Cross Canada Hop team!! 

You should have arrived here from Brandi's Blog.

Our focus this month is on the "So Much Happy" Paper Pack!  I paired it with the So Much Happy - Cardmaking Stamp Set  and created a bunch of happy cards!!!  I did a little "ink rocking" techniques on some of my plants for extra dimension. 

 
 


I was inspired by patterns in the Make It From Your Heart Volume 4 for the layout of these cards. Can you catch a sneak of a CONSULTANT only stamp set I used on one of the cards? :)  LOVE it!!

Supplies:

From My Stash (retired products):
Lagoon Twine
Grey/White Twine
Yellow Enamel Dots


Thank you so much for stopping by!! Your next stop on the hop is Janet and you can find her blog HERE.  If you aren't sure where you are in the hop, you can always start at Michelle's Blog HERE

See you again next month!! 

Jessica



2 comments:

  1. So sweeet! Love the plant cards ~ great for giving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards, they are so cute. I am about to start playing with that stamp set and can not wait! Thanks for some inspiration! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete