Thursday, September 5, 2019

New Product Blog Hop - September 2019

Hello friends!

Welcome to the September/October New Product Blog Hop!  


Wahoo!  New catalogue launch means BEAUTIFUL new papers, stamps, accessories and MORE!  The second I saw the Hawthorn Papers, I knew I needed to work with them!

Hawthorn Paper Packet  Hawthorn Coordinating Cardstock

The featured colors in this collection are: Sangria, Paprika, Saffron, Sage, Toffee, Sapphire, Charcoal, Pebble. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog!  You should have arrived here from Michelle Loncar's BlogIf you are just starting here or get lost along the way, you can start at the beginning over at Melinda Everitt's Blog..

I knew I wanted to create some fall home decor with this collection, so I set my heart on a wreath.  I used my Cricut to cut most of the leaves along with the new Hawthorn - Scrapbooking Stamp & Thin Cuts.  I loved the neutrals & plaid in this set!  I did mix in some of the regular cardstock too from the coordinating cardstock pack.

  

 

For the leaves, I did a bit of a rock & roll technique! Ink up your leaves in a lighter color, then roll the edges in a darker color!  Here I used the new Paprika Ink as my darker color, and both Nectarine & Saffron as my lighter shades.

 

A little close up of the construction process! I did wrap my wreath form in jute twine before I started.  That was probably the longest part of my process!!

 

Of course my handy dandy Cricut machine did most of the heavy cutting ;) I only used the Toffee cardstock for the wreath.



Next up, I'll send you over to Terry Metzger's Blog.

I hope you are inspired to pick up this fabulous stamp set from your fave CTMH Consultant!  If you don't have a consultant yet, feel free to browse my website here.

Here is one more close of up of the finished wreath with a different background.


Thanks for stopping by and I will see you again soon!

xoxo
Jess

Supplies:
Paper: Hawthorn Paper Packet X7249B
CardstockHawthorn Coordinating Cardstock X7249D
Stamp Set:  Hawthorn—Scrapbooking Stamp + Thin Cuts Z3527
InkPaprika Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad Z6515, Nectarine Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad Z6510, Saffron Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad Z2851
Embellishments: Jute Twine (from stash)
Adhesives: Hot Glue Gun
Other: Cricut, Wreath Form

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous wreath! It is fantastic. You did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE this! I think I might make one for myself. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Becca! Have fun making one!!! I had a lot of fun!

      Delete
  3. WOW, that would look so cute hanging in my home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative project! I love how you used the paper in both patterns and solids. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Beautiful fall wreath!

    ReplyDelete